• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NShep18

Beach Crab
Jan 21, 2010
Sandestin
Hello everyone. I've new to the community and never have used a thread like this so I hope to learn a lot of new things and meet new people!
I'm 23 and just moved here with my husband who is an officer in the Army and is here for EOD schooling at Eglin Air Force Base. I'm a 2009 graduate of The Ohio State University with a B.A. in Agri-business. I'm seeking basically any full-time position I can get and haven't had any luck as of yet. If anyone knows of anyone looking for a young, motivated individual to work for them, let me know!:)
Some of our interests include working out, going to the movies, relaxing, getting to know people, and watching sports. We're both big Detroit fans, however, my husband is from Michigan and is a Wolverine fan and me being from Ohio and an Ohio State grad, I'm a huge Buckeye fan. It makes our relationship interesting but very fun:)
We're both fun loving, caring and energetic people that just like to meet new people and have a good time.
We hope to be able to make a lot of new friends and enjoy the warm weather and beautiful beaches! If anyone is interested in getting to know anymore about us, feel free to respond:)