• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Unjunk

Beach Crab
Mar 6, 2010
Hello fellow SoWal Members, Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the fourm. My name is Bryon and I have lived in the area for 7 years. I own a few small businesses and have just started my newest endeavor called Unjunk. We offer full service junk removal... (let the Sandford & Son jokes begin:) We have put a professional twist on this needed service and arrive on time in a professional logoed truck with uniformed employees and remove anything the trashman won't take with the exception of hazardous materials. We make every effort to recycle or donate what we can to avoid sending items to the landfill. I am excited to be part of the SoWal Forum and if you see the Unjunk Truck in your neighborhood please stop and say hello!

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
:welcome:What a great idea and interesting business. There is a fine line between wonderful collections and junk. I'm not ready to make that call. You should be quite successful. Guess you might get some of the foreclosure business when people have to clean out their houses.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Can you do anything about too much junk in the trunk? :lol: Seriously, welcome, and I wish you much success. Starting a new business always takes guts, and now more than ever. Good for you! And I agree about the foreclosures; do let the local lenders and realtors know about your service.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
:welcome: & be sure to call BR549. Good Luck!!