• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Hmmm... I had a guest who will be staying at our cottages next week say that he called Camp Creek Golf Course and he was told that they are now totally private only. Does anyone know of this and, if so, is there a way to get to use the golf course? I'd like to help this guest out because he was really hoping to golf there.
Thanks.

krafty

Beach Lover
Jul 16, 2005
North Dakota
My husband has golfed there many times but as of Sept. 1, 2005, only guests or owners of Watersound and Watercolor can play the course. As far as he knows, you have to rent from St. Joe directly, not thru VRBO or other realty companies. He's bummed because Camp Creek is by far his favorite course in the area.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
pixel.gif
header_news.gif
Link here

The information contained in this release is over 45 days old and should not be used as a basis for decisions.

The St. Joe Company(NYSE:JOE) announces plan to restrict award winning golf club
WATERSOUND, Florida -- October 25, 2005

The St. Joe Company (NYSE:JOE) announced today that beginning in 2006 play at its Camp Creek Golf Club will be restricted to members and guests of JOE's resorts, including the WaterColor Inn, and membership will be restricted to property owners within specific JOE communities.

For more information about Camp Creek Golf Club or to book tee times, please contact Camp Creek Golf Club at 850.231.7600 or visit www.stjoegolf.com

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Yup, that's not good. I don't golf, but we're right next door so it would be nice to have access to it. But there are other golf courses. Which is the best one closest to Cottages at Camp Creek that I could recommend the guest staying there use and he'd be happy with the choice.