• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

annamck

Beach Crab
Sep 26, 2019
santa rosa beach
Looking for an unfurnished or partially furnished unit beginning in late December or early January. Pet friendly for a small, hypoallergenic and potty trained dog. Can provide proof of income/referral etc. looking to stay under $1300

Florida Native

Beach Comber
Nov 20, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello we have a carriage house on our property here in Santa Rosa Beach. 1300 includes everything, bring your toothbrush, fully furnished. Doggie is upon approval and $350 non-refundanble fee. I'm new to this forum and don't have current pictures but you can message me and I'll send you some older pictures as well as our address and you can take a drive by. Our current tenant is moving out next week.

annamck

Beach Crab
Sep 26, 2019
santa rosa beach
Hello we have a carriage house on our property here in Santa Rosa Beach. 1300 includes everything, bring your toothbrush, fully furnished. Doggie is upon approval and $350 non-refundanble fee. I'm new to this forum and don't have current pictures but you can message me and I'll send you some older pictures as well as our address and you can take a drive by. Our current tenant is moving out next week.
Messaged you

Adah Edge

Beach Crab
Jan 11, 2020
SANTA ROSA
Hi! I was wondering if this was still available?