• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mary Grace Folger

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2021
Dothan, AL
Hi!! I am currently looking for a place to live in August! Preferably something with a shorter lease agreement either on 30A or surrounding areas. I am open to sublets, open rooms, houses, apartments, etc. and open to roommates! I am trying to stay under $800 a month for rent, if possible. I currently live down here and I am working in Seaside, but my lease is up August 13, so I need to find something fairly soon. Please let me know if you know of any places or girls looking for roommates!

01shelby

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2021
Arkansas
Hi!! I am currently looking for a place to live in August! Preferably something with a shorter lease agreement either on 30A or surrounding areas. I am open to sublets, open rooms, houses, apartments, etc. and open to roommates! I am trying to stay under $800 a month for rent, if possible. I currently live down here and I am working in Seaside, but my lease is up August 13, so I need to find something fairly soon. Please let me know if you know of any places or girls looking for roommates!
Hi Mary! I’m needing to move to the area soon as well! I’m looking for a roommate. I’ve found an option but would continue to look elsewhere if you have other options in mind.