• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ls2006vacay

Beach Lover
May 3, 2006
I need a rental for the week of July 4. Looking for something reasonable in price. We love Sowal and try to come down every summer. It will be myself, my husband, my 2 yr old and my parents. Looking for 2 bedroom, preferably 2 kings, but at least 1.
Message me if you've got something that sounds like a good fit or know of something.. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Summer10

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Beach house available july 4

I need a rental for the week of July 4. Looking for something reasonable in price. We love Sowal and try to come down every summer. It will be myself, my husband, my 2 yr old and my parents. Looking for 2 bedroom, preferably 2 kings, but at least 1.
Message me if you've got something that sounds like a good fit or know of something.. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
2 bedroom 2.5 bath home for rent
2 bedroom 2.5 bath home available for short term and long term rental
Located at Bungalows of Seagrove, unit 106
2 blocks to the beach
1 mile from Seaside
beautiful pool and hot tub located a few steps away
King bed in master with tv and dvd
2 twins in guest with tv and dvd
32 inch tv with blu ray/dvd in living room
queen sleeper sofa
washer & dryer
wireless internet
located on small lake
covered porch off bedrooms
NO PETS NO SMOKING
couples/families welcome
For rates and availability please call Terry at 856 278-5670 or email
warburton48@msn.com

1_200x150.jpg

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com

I am sure you can find exactly what you are looking for by visiting Dune Allen Realty's website where you can view and book our exceptional vacation rentals. Or you can call our reservationists at 888-267-2121 and they will be happy to recommend the right property for you and your family.