• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lebowling

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm looking for someone to take over my current apartment lease that ends on July 18th, 2023 - Females only please! This is a first floor 2 Bedroom/2 Full Bathroom Unit located in Sanctuary Apartments at 331. You would be taking my place and living with my current roommate and her small Aussie Doodle pup with shared spaces including laundry room, living room, utility closet, dining room, and kitchen as well as your own private bedroom and bathroom. Common areas are nearly furnished completely but there is room for more depending on what you have, and your bedroom/bathroom would be completely unfurnished.

I am hoping for someone who can move in either mid-late December or first of January - I'm flexible!

Required to apply through the Sanctuary at 331 Apartments Leasing Office and must be cleared via background check. Pet friendly apartment with associated costs as detailed in lease agreement. Renter's insurance is also required through the duration of the lease as detailed in lease agreement.

Monthly Rent: $975 + utilities/electric
Security Deposit: $250

If interested, please text (251) 214-5530 - I work all the time and text message is best.

Last edited: