• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

carouselconst.

Beach Comber
Sep 3, 2008
5 yrs ago, I moved to tallahassee. my family could not handle being land locked any longer, so we decided to move home. I finally closed on my house in destin last week and we are just getting moved in. My wife is an R.N. and was able to land a job before we had time to plan the move.My daughter started school before we had our home.:clap:. Myself , on the other hand have been self employed in tallahassee for the past 5 yrs, and I am just beginning to look for work. I have recently moved from a 5000 sq.ft. shop in tallahassee to my garage in destin. With the market the way it is, I will not lease a shop unless I happen to be awarded a substantial contract, but I am able to operate out of my garage for the time being. I also have a contractors license. CBC#1255187. It's time to get to work. If anyone you know has a job for me, your help is appericiated.
jason.

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Welcome and Good Luck!

We are a Window Tinting & Window Treatment company here in
Santa Rosa Beach.
I work with many builders, designers and remodelers.
If you ever need blinds, shades, plantation shutters or window tint
call me.
Thanks and good luck here in paradise!

Steve
850-687-0646
www.scdesigninginc.com

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
What is your history in window and door installation? How far are you willing to travel for such work? Do you have a crew?
:wave:

carouselconst.

Beach Comber
Sep 3, 2008
i have been building custom doors out of my shop for three years. over the past 5 years, i have instaled thousands of interior and exterior doors. I have recently sold my shop in tallahassee and moved home. "still moving in". Im o.k. with some travel. I have the ability to set up a crew on a moments notice. Please feel free to call me @ 850-980-4105.
thanks,
Jason Adams