• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Shucks! I didn't get my packet. See what you miss by living in a condo?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
And we wonder why we can't get lots of people interested in local politics in Walton County. Who would want to participate in this kind of low level crap?

On another note, the YES campaign signs seem to be "collectors' items" now since quite a few have disappeared. Look, I know this YES campaign will be a historic game changer in Walton County (whether or not the referendum passes), and I guess there are some people who want a souvenir, but please just leave the signs in place until after August 26th! Everyone's signs, not just the YES signs!:wave:

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Was headed east on 98 yesterday and saw a person placing "No" signs along that corridor close to 395. Was interesting to see them place the sign next to a "Yes" sign and then pull up the yes sign and toss in on the ground.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Was headed east on 98 yesterday and saw a person placing "No" signs along that corridor close to 395. Was interesting to see them place the sign next to a "Yes" sign and then pull up the yes sign and toss in on the ground.

Bob, you won't see any if the people supporting the YES side of the referendum doing anything like that for sure. Because we are putting kids before politics.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach

Some one pulled up the one I put in place but only threw it the other side of the bike path. It is back up now. It is beyond my comprehension as to why anyone would even consider not voting YES, let alone distroy YES signs. You have to be pretty dumb not to realize the differences between a hired employee and an elected politician.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
At least the illegal campaign materials are getting better. Kind of miss the cut outs from magazines and newspapers crammed together into a barely readable uni-bomber like manifesto.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
At least the illegal campaign materials are getting better. Kind of miss the cut outs from magazines and newspapers crammed together into a barely readable uni-bomber like manifesto.

There also seems to be a certain amount of TRUTH to the materials. :D

JoeWormwood

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2008
Some one pulled up the one I put in place but only threw it the other side of the bike path. It is back up now. It is beyond my comprehension as to why anyone would even consider not voting YES, let alone distroy YES signs. You have to be pretty dumb not to realize the differences between a hired employee and an elected politician.

If you are such the smart one then explain to us all?:razz:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
If you don't mind, I'll wait until you have more than 2 post before I undertake that hulicurlian effort. (I think we all realize you posted under another letter/number avatar previously).