• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sonny

Beach Lover
Hello all. I've been lurking since late last year and thought I would post a little here. I have been coming to the area since the early eighties and fell head over heels for Sowal. I also have a growing addiction to Sowal.com. I grew up (well...grew older) in Memphis and I am still trying to grow up in southwest Ohio. I have 3 girls who think everytime we drive for more than 30 minutes we are headed to Sowal. I married my highschool sweetheart 16 years ago. I met her on a jr. high school trip to Destin and I followed her around checking out her...ummm...assets. I hope to meet some of you in the near future. Y'all take care.:cool:
sonny---

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello all. I've been lurking since late last year and thought I would post a little here. I have been coming to the area since the early eighties and fell head over heels for Sowal. I also have a growing addiction to Sowal.com. I grew up (well...grew older) in Memphis and I am still trying to grow up in southwest Ohio. I have 3 girls who think everytime we drive for more than 30 minutes we are headed to Sowal. I married my highschool sweetheart 16 years ago. I met her on a jr. high school trip to Destin and I followed her around checking out her...ummm...assets. I hope to meet some of you in the near future. Y'all take care.:cool:
sonny---

:welcome:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove

sonny---

GOT PICS???:wave:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis

sonny---

:welcome:to a former Memphian. Do you still follow Tiger Basketball?? What schools in Memphis did you attend? My husband went to Gramhamwood and Kingsbury.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach

:welcome: Sand Angel & Sonny!

Glad to see you aren't
Lurker.jpg
anymore!

But be warned - many have gotten caught up in the SoWal vortex!
twister.gif

sonny

Beach Lover

Got Pics???

I had some but she knows all of my hiding places by now.:D

to a former Memphian. Do you still follow Tiger Basketball?? What schools in Memphis did you attend? My husband went to Gramhamwood and Kingsbury

Still holding my breath, crossing my fingers and waiting for the TIGERS to win the final four. I love TIGERS football too, but I live & die (mostly die) by UT Vols Football. I graduated from Kirby, but I also attended ECS and Southaven.
What can I say, I liked variety.:D

Rita Re: Introduce Yourself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sand Angel & Sonny!

Glad to see you aren't anymore!

But be warned - many have gotten caught up in the SoWal vortex!

Sorry about the quote thing. I am still trying to learn how to work these features. I just come here to be entertained---not learn stuff.:lol:
Thanks Y'all.
Sonny

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis

Sonny, come on over and join the SEC forum and the football discussion, we could use another Vol fan. :clap:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis

Only if it is safer than the political forum:lol:!!!

Cool....I got rep. Thanks SWGB.:D

Well no guarantees on that. :rotfl:Depends on who is winning. :clap: