• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
I just emailed my managers

I am sorry if you have had a problem with this; thank you for bringing this to my attention. As with anything new we expect to have some glitches. I emailed my managers your comment's; if you don't receive your card in the next day or so please email me a private message so I may correct this; I'll hand deliver it if necessary. Dave

Dave,

I've been asking for a Tarpon Club Card since April when the bartender at the Pizza Bar was shocked that we did not have one.

I have talked with Kirk, Heather and many others. Can you find it for me. I was told it was in the mail week before last. I stopped the mail lady on Saturday and she is on the alert. Times are tough, had to stop eating at your fine dining establishments. Still waiting for my card. Have you seen it? Please find it and send it home.

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
This is meant mostly for folks who are Florida residents who reside here full time. If you have a Florida driver's license with your local address you should qualify.

dave what about people who have a home in the 32459 zip code and spend 6 months there? i'd call them local and other local promotions are allowing them to get local cards. i actually have local checking accounts and spend 6 months in the zip code at my home. something for you to think about

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
We will be expanding to 32413

Because of the anticipated volume of requests, I limited it to the zip codes listed. I have only posted this on SoWall to cover the Local SoWallers first. I'll be announcing 32413 soon.

How about me dave. i live in 32413 just on the walton-Bay line. i own a lot in that zip but not ready to build yet. I do frequent your establishment often.

Last edited:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
What about this? I live full-time just east of Watersound Beach which is in the 32413 area code and also own property in Watercolor in 32459? Would I qualify?

kris1075

Beach Comber
May 28, 2009
do I qualify?

I live in Dune Allen Beach. My zip is 32459, however, my license is not current. It reads 32540. I'll bring you a bill for proof!!!! PLEASE accept me! ....:love:

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Bring a few bills to Bud & Alley's and they will issue the card

Bring a few bills showing your mailing address is in 32459 to Bud & Alley's and they will issue the card. You have to prove you are 21 as well so bring a valid Florida ID. Copy this post and show it to them.

I live in Dune Allen Beach. My zip is 32459, however, my license is not current. It reads 32540. I'll bring you a bill for proof!!!! PLEASE accept me! ....:love: