• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Every Monday Gravel Road hosts a night of entertainment. Tonight, July 16th, Joleen Jones will play from 7-9. Come on down and enjoy a fabulous meal and relaxing entertainment. Joleen plays a myriad of tunes on an acoustic guitar. It will be an all acoustic gig with no microphones or plugs. Call 850-534-0960 to request a reservation.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Every Monday Gravel Road hosts a night of entertainment. Tonight, July 16th, Joleen Jones will play from 7-9. Come on down and enjoy a fabulous meal and relaxing entertainment. Joleen plays a myriad of tunes on an acoustic guitar. It will be an all acoustic gig with no microphones or plugs. Call 850-534-0960 to request a reservation.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005

:clap: :love: :clap: :love: :clap: :love:

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
My wife and I ate at GR last week and loved the food, near our top in the area. We did request to be moved from the room with the singer, not because she was bad but too amplified for such a small room that we could not talk with each other- maybe we weren't suppose to talk but that was why we go out and have stayed married for 37 years. Just our opinion.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Please hold on there Hydro, I, nor anyone HAS to support your friends because they "work hard", my post was simply my opinion, it certainly does not agree with yours but you come on sounding a lot like the soup nazi.

Buckhead Rick, I'm confused, My post was to comment on the fine job they do at Gravel Road. It really had nothing to do with your comments about G.R. When I eat out I also enjoy conversation and would have moved to the other dining room also. All I was commenting on was Joleens talent and howmuch work G.R. chefs put into what they do. Have a beautiful day.:D

danhall

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2006
danhallstudio.com
Kari and I play there every other Monday that Joleen doesn't, and I believe that Buckhead Rick was referring to us when he mentioned that it was too loud. We have since taken that suggestion and will now go unplugged for that gig.

anyways, ditto to Hydrostan...

go see Joleen next Monday (July 30th), and have a wonderful time!!!

Last edited:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Am I missing something?

acoustic gig, no microphones, or plugs

Too Loud? :dunno:

danhall

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2006
danhallstudio.com
no joho, the earlier post about someone being too loud was directed at Kari and I, not Joleen. I rounded up an acoustic guitar, and so we play unplugged as well now.

anyways, Joleen will be there next Monday

GO SEE HER!!! :clap: :clap: