• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
please join us

Apres Beach

5:00 - 9:00 pm

Friday July 28, 2006

Fonville Press at Alys Beach

We will be tasting a Scala Dei Negre 2002. Although it's Grenache, it drinks like a Pinot Noir with Attitude. Cherry, raspberry and spice hint at some toasty oak, but without a trace of heaviness or woodiness to stunt its racy and zesty gulpability.

Fresh Made Guacamole with Homemade Corn Chips

Fresh Vegetable Crudit?s with Ranch Dip

Enjoy the music selections from Gileah & Friends singer/songwriter, dream, pop/ambient pop

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lolabove: ...gulpability? Who writes this stuff?

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
I really wish I could say I wrote that. But I cannot. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
scrltbegonya said:
I really wish I could say I wrote that. But I cannot. :D

:rotfl: ...I heart you!!!! Drink chug-a-lug!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
TooFarTampa said:
I hope to be there but sadly will not be gulping anything but bottled water. I sure can eat though. :D

They better put out extra food!:rotfl: I loved being pregnant at these kinds of things- the crowd parts like the Red Sea and lets you go straight to the front of the food line. Going to the restroom is better- people would always look at my stomach and immediately let me cut to the front of the line. Guess they thought I was having the baby right there! :blink: So take advantage of your "condition", TFT!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
TFT, maybe your little angel will follow in your footsteps, uh, keystrokes....

enfant_63.gif

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
TooFarTampa said:
<============= This one will. He loves to push buttons and is a born funn. He makes his mama more funn just by being here! Watch out in a couple of years!

:love: Great pic!