• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Di Stefano Floria

Beach Crab
Dec 3, 2014
Hi, just moved here for good! both US and Italy citizen..any other Italians around? Anyone wants to learn Italian?
:lolabove: All the best!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Hi, just moved here for good! both US and Italy citizen..any other Italians around? Anyone wants to learn Italian?
:lolabove: All the best!

I'm one! I'm one! Well, my father was from Italy so I'm first-generation. The family is from a little town called Barga, near Lucca in Tuscany. We visit our relatives and friends there about every other year. We have some sweet touches of Italy in our cottage on SoWal. We don't live at the cottage, but we visit often. Private message me and we can trade Italy stories. Parlo un po' Italiano (including some parolacce - for the non-Italian So-Wallers this means swear words - learned from my Nonna). I make home-made ravioli and befana every Christmas. Would love to meet you some day.

spaglioni

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2012
I'm one as well, only we are currently part-timers at the moment. First generation from the Abruzzo region, 20 minutes from Pescara which is why we love the ocean! 4 years to go until it's full-time. And, yes, I use 3 meats in my meatballs.