• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

G Frommeyer

Beach Crab
May 9, 2020
Tacoma, WA
I, the seller, will be in the Fort Walton area on Friday May 15th and would like to deliver to a buyer on that day. Consequently I will take any reasonable offer to avoid putting it back into storage.

G Frommeyer

Beach Crab
May 9, 2020
Tacoma, WA
It is available but unfortunately I had left for Destin without it this morning not having gotten any replies. It is in a storage unit in Georgia. If you are really interested, call me at 770-265-5576. I can drive back to Atlanta and pick it up tomorrow. I had planned to head to Washington state but if I can find a home for the painting I don't mind a day delay.

Randall Krizmanich

Beach Crab
Feb 14, 2021
Panama City Beach
I, the seller, will be in the Fort Walton area on Friday May 15th and would like to deliver to a buyer on that day. Consequently I will take any reasonable offer to avoid putting it back into storage.
Hi - just touching base with you to see if you are still planning on bringing the painting to Panama City Beach next month. I have arranged with my son or his wife (they live in PCB) to meet with you to complete the purchase. Thank you, Randy

G Frommeyer

Beach Crab
May 9, 2020
Tacoma, WA
Yes, I plan to stop to pick up the painting and bring it down on April 21st. I will have the painting available on Wednesday, April 21st any time after lunch. It is in storage so I want to pick it up and examine it well before bringing it down. If any issues I will let you know.