• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
One of my renters sent me this e-mail:

"Do you know if there are any places to go karaoke nearby? I love to sing and sing a lot in church, festivals, weddings, etc. We don't particularly care for the bar scene too much, but I know if you want to go sing anywhere, it's pretty much going to be in a bar,"

Since I would just as soon shoot myself in the foot than sing in public, I need some suggestions!!!!

BTW, this woman has been absoltutely wonderful to work with. If her voice is as nice as her personality, it might be worth hitting the bar when she does. :clap_1:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Karaoke not in a bar...that's a toughie. Unless like she said, it's a church or something.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
Karaoke not in a bar...that's a toughie. Unless like she said, it's a church or something.

No, I think she meant that although she's not crazy about bars, singing in a bar is okay. So do you have any leads for me?

E

Excalibur

Karaoke @ SNAPPERHEADS Every Wednesday Night! :welcome:

Tonight is open mic night @ snapperheads

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I sang Karaoke tonight! You name it...I sang it! Woooo Hoooo!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: I'm telling my renter that she can warble to her heart's desire (and get a good burger, too).