• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kim Smith

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
I received this email through one of my sites but our home is already rented so I wanted to pass this along to anyone to see if they can help.

I'm a 37 year old professional woman with two children (boy and girl), sister (30's, professional) and her fiance' (early 40's, professional) who have had to evacuate the New Orleans area (northshore) due to Hurrican Katrina and looking to relocate permanently to this area. I would be so very greatful if you could either assist me, or direct me to another agency who can, in finding short-term temporary housing at no cost or heavily reduced cost. We are desperate at this point as we have spent exorbidantly thus far on temporary housing and travelling back and forth to LA from FL. I'd like to provide some stability for just the short term for my family while we search for employment opportunities.

Please let us know if you have anything available!! Can't tell you how much I'd appreciate your assistance!!!

Many thanks,

Robyn Howard
rr_howard@hotmail.com
985-502-6094 (Cellular # - Call Anytime)

I tried to call her cell number but had to leave a message. If anyone can help I know she would appreciate it. We have had several families staying in our home from this and in talking with them I just cannot imagine what they are going through. I believe the hardest part is yet to come. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.