• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
woo hoo! Texas will love Kelsey Anna!!!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Thanks Miss Kitty and Kurt. I am really proud of her. She works very hard. The funny thing about doing this thing is she was really sick for the PC audition and had canceled the night before a big gig at Fudpuckers opening for Heritage. She told me she was going to pass on the x factor gig as well because her throat was just too sore. She told me she was going to bed... My phone rings at 5am. "Dad, I think I wanna go do this x factor thing." "Can you drive?" She really had no expectation of winning just felt compelled to try and knew she would regret it if she did not at least make an attempt. When we were leaving the audition, I told her I think she won. They were supposed to call that night and they did not call so we were all just happy she went and had mentally moved on. In the back of my mind, I still felt as if she won. On the way to church, Bev said maybe Kelsey should have done another song because the song she chose really pushes her voice and she was sick. I said, I think she won they just have not called yet. Bev laughed like thats something a dad would say... But... I really felt she had won. We get out of church and Kelsey has called my phone 12 times. You know the rest of the story. She is going to Dallas!

Last edited:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
That's great BobbyJ and congrats! Good luck in Dallas!!!

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Congratulations Kelsey! and of course congrats to all her family too. Ya'll are just great people and i know she will be a big hit in Texas. Good luck!

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
Congrats to Kelsey! I saw her on Xfactor preview and thought see was really GREAT and when I saw she had won, I was elated, as I know ya'll are, also. Good luck and best wishes in Dallas!