• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
I looked for you John, didn't see you around the boards though. Think it was 8:30ish when he came on. Glad he has a sense of humor, that made the show.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It started around 8:30pm. Kenny sang three songs from his new album, then told stories for about 10 minutes, before playing all the classics to which everyone knows the words. "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille..."

Lady, Gambler, Ruby..., etc

Great show. Ended around 9:45pm.

P8020088sm.jpg

P8020090sm.jpg

Chris V, Kenny played almost the same show to a small group of us back in 2000, except for the Coolio part and the new songs on the front end. He even gave out ten dollar bills just like tonight. It is amazing that I never listen to Kenny Rogers anymore, but I know all the songs he sings. :dunno: He does have a great sense of humor.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
SJ, after the show my wife told me she saw you. Apparently you were in her gri classes, she remembered you from them. As she was describing you, I said, that's SJ!

Really good charity to support, as well.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
I very much enjoyed Kenny Rogers' show tonite!

But, I watched many people leave early :dunno:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
SJ- did you get any pictures of Amber Randall?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiley J called and seranaded me. :love:

Sorry I had to cut it short...I was doing a couple goodbyes. :sosad:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kimmifunn said:
Smiley J called and seranaded me. :love:

Sorry I had to cut it short...I was doing a couple goodbyes. :sosad:
Actually, that was Kenny seranading you. I think he likes to have funn. Someone told me that he has two year old twins with that young girl whom he calls his wife. I say she is young enough, and Kenny is old enough, that those twins could be his Great Grandchildren. :eek: Anyone know Kenny's age? :dunno:

Amber-Randall-LG.jpg

Chris V, Amber was hiding from me, but here is a photo of her I found online.

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
ladydebubba60 said:
I love alot of his songs, especially when he was with the First Edition but I do not care for the mess he has made of his face. It has made him look weird. Squinty eyed! Not good at all.

A little too much on the cheek implants, huh? You'd think they could take 'em out and put in smaller ones.