• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
i have consulted a doctor and have been advised that it will be in my best interest to tape the toes.:roll:

Was that Dr. Kitty or Dr.Skunky? :roll:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
Injury report:

Frequent MVP Jessifunn sidelined by pinky toe break.

JDarg and I have matching hip flexor pulls.

ScrltBegonya was tackled so hard in a play that her head left a mark on the ground. She is a better woman than me, however, she jumped back up and played through the pain. Very impressive.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:shock: ...one word. OUCH!!! Y'all will be ready for Roller DerbyGulls, soon!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Injury report:

Frequent MVP Jessifunn sidelined by pinky toe break.

JDarg and I have matching hip flexor pulls.

ScrltBegonya was tackled so hard in a play that her head left a mark on the ground. She is a better woman than me, however, she jumped back up and played through the pain. Very impressive.

I have bags of frozen veggies if you need one. They make good ice packs.:roll: I'm sitting here with green beans on my thigh.

It is probably a good idea to stretch before playing kickball.:bang:

I didn't know I had a hip flexor.:shock:

On a funn note, I actually touched home plate today, and Rapunzel had the cutest hat- she is quite the stylin' kickball babe.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I have bags of frozen veggies if you need one. They make good ice packs.:roll: I'm sitting here with green beans on my thigh.

It is probably a good idea to stretch before playing kickball.:bang:

I didn't know I had a hip flexor.:shock:

On a funn note, I actually touched home plate today, and Rapunzel had the cutest hat- she is quite the stylin' kickball babe.

Ooooo! Ooooo! If I could get off the sofa I'd totally take you up on that offer. I so need a hot tub!

I scored three times today.

Last edited: