• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
On another note, I think we need Dr Skunky on stand by for prescriptions at kickball. We have broken toes, cracked ribs, head butts, etc., and I am still moving slowly.

Uh, you don't mind if we all spectate from now on, will you?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think we should implement a group stretch before the game. It might have saved me. My mother gave me a lecture today about getting old and why in the f#*& was I out playing kickball like a 10 year old?

I'll bring the Advil next week. Bought the "team size" jar.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Yes, I do mind. The more spectators we have, the more running and kicking we have to do.

Well, then, something's gotta give. You get too many spectators because some will err on the side of being safe or keeping safe, ie, not playing because of an injury roster list that would give even the reckless pause, or you have those who can't play because they're already injured.

Can't y'all play a kinder, gentler game?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Well, then, something's gotta give. You get too many spectators because some will err on the side of being safe or keeping safe, ie, not playing because of an injury roster list that would give even the reckless pause, or you have those who can't play because they're already injured.

Can't y'all play a kinder, gentler game?
I guess we could, but I don't think you can get 20 people on a Twister mat.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
It is really not that bad!

But, I think a youth kickball group would rock!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I guess we could, but I don't think you can get 20 people on a Twister mat.

Mermaid suggested croquet for the holidays. I can just see everyone clubbing each other with the mallets. Plus, croquet balls hurt when they hit you.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
As long as you're old enough. ;-)