• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
For those of you who purchased Kurt's photo, "Mandatory Evaluation," I took mine to a framer here on Bainbridge Island yesterday and he took a good magnifying glass to it. We spent about 30 minutes just looking at the fine detail in that photo, particularly below the ominous cloud bank and at the water line with the breakers. It is magnificent! In fact, I went right over to the stationer's shop and purchased a good magnifying glass so as to view this detail in my print. Kurt, it will be hung in the library of the new place here and will be a real topic of conversation. On the opposite wall, I hung the sunset photo with birds at the waterline that you recently sent. A little piece of SoWal right here in the great Pacific Northwest! Perhaps I should get a photo of Mt. Rainier for Conch Out.....

Hope everyone is having a funn spring break and staying safe. Every spring, I recall with mixed emotions the headline from The Sun:

"Yet Another Northerner Drowns in Surf" Donna

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Re: Kurt's "Mandatory Evaluation"

Whew! For a minute there I thought I was going to be under review - Mandatory EvaLuation. :lol:

Thanks! I'm very happy you are enjoying them.

ps - I want to take the photo of your mountain.

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005

is this photo in the gallery or where is it located ?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

http://www.sowal.com/photos-070905.html

050709-pan-dennis-1200.jpg

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

you can order any SoWal / Moon Creek Studio photo you see online for $150. Signed and numbered prints are on 13"X19" matte paper, unframed. Actual image size is around 10"X15" for most images (panoramas are shorter).

Just right click on any image and then click properties to see the file name at the top. Example: 050411-grayton-004.jpg.

Send me the file name(s), a check for $150/image, and your mailing address, as well as phone and/or e-mail in case I need to contact you. Or, you may pay by credit card through www.paypal.com, make payment to paypal(AT)mooncreek.com (replace the (AT) with @), and don't forget to include the file number.

Thanks! ;-)

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri

That photo is amazing................Ktschris ordered one, looks even better in person;-)

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005

That photo is amazing................Ktschris ordered one, looks even better in person;-)

I had to read this twice, I thought it said ktschris looked even better in person. :clap_1:

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005

that is a great picture !!

Mandatory EvaCuation (sp?) is absolutely gorgeous, as is the sunset with the birds. :clap_1:

Don't you just hate it when you have a typo in a thread title, Donna? Lord knows how many times I've done that. I mean, I must edit every post at least once. OCD?:dunno: