• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
I heard a rumor today that George and Ann Hartley, owners of both the Seagrove Market and George's, were working on a Mexican restaurant in Seacrest. I hope it is true.

faint.gif

"Mexican food" are two of my middle names. George's doing Mex would be a double faint for us.
faint.gif
faint.gif

ricklys

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2008
Rosemary Beach
I heard a rumor today that George and Ann Hartley, owners of both the Seagrove Market and George's, were working on a Mexican restaurant in Seacrest. I hope it is true.
I heard this very rumor today. It's supposed to be in the old Seacrest Cafe at the Villages of South Walton next to Rosemary Beach. They hope to be open by June 1st or so. Muy Bueno, Senora Anna.:clap:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
They do Mexican really well, quite nearly as great as the legendary Luna del Mar. Sign me up for a lifetime membership.

ricklys

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2008
Rosemary Beach
They were Luna del Mar... I believe. This will be great, please bring back the chili relleno:D
Not quite. If memory serves me right, George was one of the landlords of the building that housed Luna del Mar. Neither he nor Ann had anything to do with the food. The restaurant was a sister of one in Texas - serving Tex-Mex.