• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
I am a regular and repeat customer of AABSOLUTE ( Beach Comber) in this post

Lovely wife and daughter...a real charming man, if you have the good fortune to meet him

In fact, his website design and layout www.ChambersStreetBuilders.com says it all, right? Ah, the age-of-the-Internet...

Alas, "Whatever-doesn't-kill-you-makes-you-stronger" ( who said that?)

May God Bless whosoever contemplates a building relationship with this man, John Carroll or his company Chambers Street Builders.

Yes, he has built in Rosemary Beach.

Yes, he has built in TreeTops.

Yes, he has built in WaterColor and WaterSound.

And Inlet Beach.

And Grande Pointe.

And Cypress Breeze.

A simple phone call to any of their Community Managers will confirm this. I am sure they will welcome your phone call.

Just ask any reference he will give you, and they will sing his praises.

And there my friends, "the plot thickens". Or perhaps, as the wise sage Confucious once said " I am at a loss for words"
Kanye West

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Inlet, you wouldn't happen to know any realtor listings on lots around there would you? I've been looking for a good realtor site that lists current lots by community but haven't found much.

30A Shopper, We got a real time feed for lots in Seacrest Beach as well as homes and condos. The link for the lots is:

http://www.seacrest-beach.com/seacrest_beach_north.htm

As you can see, there are quite a few lots under $200K and as someone said, you can certainly offer less. Have quite a few feeds on other communities as well so just let me know if you them. Here's some of them:

Dune Allen Beach
Seaside
Blue Mountain Beach
Grayton Beach

WaterColor

Seagrove Beach

Santa Rosa Beach

WaterSound Beach

Seacrest Beach

Rosemary Beach

Carillon Beach