• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shane777

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2017
Ft walton
I am the head of household of 4 looking for any side work big or small. My wife has been hospitalized for 3 months and our income has been affected tremendously, just looking for any side work needed in the field of landscaping or handyman services to supplement our income. I have had a business landscaping in south Florida for 6 years from 2001-2007 and am well versed in the industry. I can tackle any project you may have big or small pertaining to full plant packages/designs, hardscape, retention walls, sod, mulching, winterizing, irrigation, etc!!! Quality work at a cut rate cost. Please contact Tim @ (850)420-4116!

Brittany Smith

Beach Comber
Feb 7, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I am the head of household of 4 looking for any side work big or small. My wife has been hospitalized for 3 months and our income has been affected tremendously, just looking for any side work needed in the field of landscaping or handyman services to supplement our income. I have had a business landscaping in south Florida for 6 years from 2001-2007 and am well versed in the industry. I can tackle any project you may have big or small pertaining to full plant packages/designs, hardscape, retention walls, sod, mulching, winterizing, irrigation, etc!!! Quality work at a cut rate cost. Please contact Tim @ (850)420-4116!
Are you looking for a job with a property management company? I know of a landscape company hiring. Looking for irrigation techs, enhancement tech, etc...

Shane777

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2017
Ft walton
Are you looking for a job with a property management company? I know of a landscape company hiring. Looking for irrigation techs, enhancement tech, etc...
That is something I would very well be interested in. I primarily work for myself with a crew, i do have 20 years experience in the industry, but I am not opposed for working for an established landscape outfit. If you can please give me the information or give me a call at your nearest convenience. Thank you so much Brittany!