• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

spaglioni

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2012
Hello SoWal Community. I need help. I need to find a reputable landscaper who can implement a project that I has been designed for my backyard. My home is located off Allen Loop. Will need:

1. Install of paver patio
2. Install of new sprinkler system

For the life of me I cannot seem to get anyone to pay attention. I've tried two companies in and around 30-A already, their owners do not seem interested by lack of communication. Hey, I own a small business and I get the concept of communication, even if I'm busy.

I don't want someone's buddy who does this on the side, I need a reputable organization that will be responsive. I would like the project to start in May.

Sorry if I sound frustrated, but this should not require a lot of chasing businesses for me to give money to.

spaglioni

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2012
Would you all call Harry for me?? I've called Harry, I've texted Harry, I've even went to the shoppe and letf a message for Harry to call me and Harry has not acknowledged my contacts. I was at my house this past week and texted Harry that I was in town and could he come out to see the project I would want him to install.

Does Harry really exist???

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
I agree. Tried to get a few palm trees replaced and spoke in person, not a phone call, with five different companies leaving name, phone number and address. One after another gave what seemed to be a fair estimate of new tree costs and labor to remove old ones but never showed up to finalize the deal. This happened four times in row. The final one that didn't offer tree prices up front but did at least show up wanted more money than I paid for the entire original landscaping job.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
For installations, .gGo with Home Depot or Lowes if you have no choice. Chains always come through, and they do a decent job.

Justin Powell

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2013
We can help with that... I own Powell Services ( a landscape/landscape maintenance company) Please give me a call @ (850) 687-6868