• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Conn006

Beach Lover
Feb 5, 2016
We need landscape maintenance to come bi weekly. This is a house with no yard to mow. It's basic blowing of pine needles and leaves, removal of leaves out of beds, picking up sticks/branches, wiping cobwebs off porch and spraying for weeds in and around driveway.

This is not a huge job, but we've had the one guy who charged us 120.00 for 3 hours to lay 9 bales of needles. Then the other guy was not honest about actually coming aa my neighbors are home all day and watch and the guy was charging us for not showing up!

So we want honest and dependable!

I know there is someone out there with these credentials! Please contact me!

Khaleesi

Beach Comber
Dec 9, 2015
Again, our company, Beach Remodeling Services LLC, can help with this. Please call Chuck at 850-867-9808 and tell him Lisa told you to call. Thanks.

Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
We need landscape maintenance to come bi weekly. This is a house with no yard to mow. It's basic blowing of pine needles and leaves, removal of leaves out of beds, picking up sticks/branches, wiping cobwebs off porch and spraying for weeds in and around driveway.

This is not a huge job, but we've had the one guy who charged us 120.00 for 3 hours to lay 9 bales of needles. Then the other guy was not honest about actually coming aa my neighbors are home all day and watch and the guy was charging us for not showing up!

So we want honest and dependable!

I know there is someone out there with these credentials! Please contact me!

Contact Grasshopper Lawn Services for reliable & dependable. We would be happy to help !
GHlawnservices@gmail.com
340-642-5340