• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
We are organizing a family gathering for Memorial Week 2012 (5/26 to 6/2) at the beach. My parents have a hard time getting around, so I'm looking for a particular property to fit our needs. Here's what we are looking for: Sleeps 20+ (mostly adults and larger children), gulf front or very close to beach walkway, elevator, large kitchen, preferably between Grayton Beach and Rosemary Beach.

I know the elevator will be the hardest to fit, but it is an absolute necessity in the house. Hoping my SOWAL friends can provide suggestions... Thanks!

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
we rented a house in Seagrove this year that might fit your needs. It's actually a duplex with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on each side and a pool, nice water view, walk behind and then beside one house and you're on the beach. Renting both sides would be rather pricey but just one side probably wouldn't be large enough. We had 8 adults and 6 kids and fit just right but one more and it would've been too much. If you're interested, I'll get the scoop from my friend that did the booking.