• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TNflipflop

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2008
rental search

We are looking for a rental in the Seagrove area for the week starting July 12 or 13. We have stayed in the area for years in many different beautiful homes. We had not planned on vacationing this year due to the gas prices, but things have changed our perspective as of late. My mother in law will be going through chemo the week before this and she really wants to go to the beach. She wants to stay on the beach with as few steps to the sand as possible. We want to make that happen! We all want to go with her and make that memory together. The problem is that we both have tiny dogs. Normally we do not vacation together much and we would just watch each other's furbaby, but this time, we want the entire family together. I have a 3 lb chihuahua and she has a 4 lb Yorkie. Both are very well behaved, housetrained and immaculately clean. Rarely do their feet hit the floor anyways! If you have a rental that you think would be perfect or if you know of one that is, could you please let me know.
Thanks so much.