• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ls2006vacay

Beach Lover
May 3, 2006
We're looking for somewhere to eat dinner tonight, ideally around 7:30 and I was trying to make a reservation. (Looks like Stinky's doesn't take 'em) Party of 6 plus a toddler (highchair)

Looking for somewhere "nice" (according to my parents) but I'm more concerned that no one will mind my toddler and the food is good

any recs?

Stinky's? Vin tij?

OH and DH is allergic to shrimp. So if they'd have something for him to eat that would be a bonus

We would love to have you visit us at Stinky's tonight. We have several non seafood items on the menu and the best mac and cheese in town. Washboard Jackson and The Steeno's are playing tonight starting at 6PM. Alot of people left town today so you should be able to get a table.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
congrads you must have some great food as the crowd tonight was insane as people were waiting 5 deep to turn in off 30-a. i'm adverse to crowds and will catch stinkys in the off season

ls2006vacay

Beach Lover
May 3, 2006
We wound up at Vin tij (which was lovely, good food - packed, entrees were slow to arrive, but otherwise a great night)

Stinky's was on my short list - didn't get to go this trip.. maybe next!