• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JHA

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2007
Carrollton, Ga
Two years ago, we spent a few hours in a Lazer Tag Recreation Center in Myrtle Beach. Is there such a center in SoWal, Destin or PC? Thanks. John :dunno:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
John, you're a planner aren't you? :D
One would get the impression you're excited about your trip!!! :clap: Don't know about Lazer Tag, but hope you have a wonderful vaca!! :clap:

JHA

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2007
Carrollton, Ga
John, you're a planner aren't you? :D
One would get the impression you're excited about your trip!!! :clap: Don't know about Lazer Tag, but hope you have a wonderful vaca!! :clap:

Yes , I tend to overplan. However, after a long business career of travel, it just seems to be second nature. You should have seen by travel notebook for our 15 day trip to the west coast last year.

I am extremely excited about our family vacation which we do every two years. We have been to Myrtle Beach twice, W Disney once, Seagrove two years ago and now Blue Mountain Beach at Adagio. Have two great grandsons 13 and 10 that their papa and nana truly enjoy. Thanks for the comments. It is nice to know there are individuals who are really sincere about other people's enjoyment. John :D :D :D :D :D

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Sorry, I haven't heard of a lazer tag place here. There is a skatepark in FWB and Niceville if they're into that. They'll probably also like either Shipwreck Island in PCB or Big Kahunas in Destin. They're both waterparks. Not on the scale of Disney, but still lots of fun for the kids. Hope you all have a great time!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Yes , I tend to overplan. However, after a long business career of travel, it just seems to be second nature. You should have seen by travel notebook for our 15 day trip to the west coast last year.

I am extremely excited about our family vacation which we do every two years. We have been to Myrtle Beach twice, W Disney once, Seagrove two years ago and now Blue Mountain Beach at Adagio. Have two great grandsons 13 and 10 that their papa and nana truly enjoy. Thanks for the comments. It is nice to know there are individuals who are really sincere about other people's enjoyment. John :D :D :D :D :D

I bet those grandsons will have a blast!! Post pics when you get back!! :clap: