• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Ok fellow sowallers I need some help. To make a long story short, I need to find some place that does "nightly rentals" in sowal. We have a house booked for the week of July 21-28 but want to be down a couple days early, do any of the rentals do nightly in the summer??? any info you can give me would be super..................we need to get away for longer than seven nights!!!!;-)

THANK YOU !!!!:love: Kelly

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Ok fellow sowallers I need some help. To make a long story short, I need to find some place that does "nightly rentals" in sowal. We have a house booked for the week of July 21-28 but want to be down a couple days early, do any of the rentals do nightly in the summer??? any info you can give me would be super..................we need to get away for longer than seven nights!!!!;-)

THANK YOU !!!!:love: Kelly

Seagrove Villas will still be open at that point. They do nightly.

Are you renting from an agent? If so, just call the agency, tell them your dilemma and I would imagine they would work something out.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Thank you all very much !
I checked out the Inn at Seacrest beach, contacted a few owners there...and I'm looking into Gulf place now. We need July 19 and 20 for four of us (two adults and two kids) I knew somebody would help me !:clap:

Thanks again for the quick response:love:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Seagrove Villas will still be open at that point. They do nightly.

Are you renting from an agent? If so, just call the agency, tell them your dilemma and I would imagine they would work something out.

I called the Villas the other day. They are booked the whole month of July. Just FYI.