• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alyssa_Burkhart

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2015
Looking for a home for our family in Santa Rosa Beach - currently renting in Destin but my in laws live in Watercolor and we love the 30a area. My husband and I's first apartment was in Seagrove and we fell in love!

Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single family home off 30a - love Point Washington and the Calle Escada neighborhood. Any leads would be appreciated! I realize the market is super hot right now but we are ready and able and looking for a fast close.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Have you looked at some of the new home subdivisions that are actively building like WaterSound Origins? Or are they sold out also?

Thought about buying a lot and building?

noel

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2013
Looking for a home for our family in Santa Rosa Beach - currently renting in Destin but my in laws live in Watercolor and we love the 30a area. My husband and I's first apartment was in Seagrove and we fell in love!

Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single family home off 30a - love Point Washington and the Calle Escada neighborhood. Any leads would be appreciated! I realize the market is super hot right now but we are ready and able and looking for a fast close.
So. Of 30-A 3/3 will list soon. Seagrove Beach. 850-319-0761 B. Lewis