• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mweimorts

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2008
I am a sole practitioner working in central South Walton. I am seeking a person to work as an legal assistant/secretary. Although legal experience is not necessarily required, prior work experience in a law office would be very helpful.

Some skills that are required are computer experience, including Microsoft Office. Personal skills are a must as well as the ability to become self-directed once trained.

Please send private messages in reply.

Lisapatterson

Beach Crab
Jan 27, 2015
LocI am a sole practitioner working in central South Walton. I am seeking a person to work as an legal assistant/secretary. Although legal experience is not necessarily required said:
Im a paralegal and have been working in law firms for years in Baton Rouge Louisiana. I can send you my resume
My email address is lkp1@cox.net

Lynn Patacca

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2014
Watersound, FL
I believe I saw this post back in December and thought I had responded. I have 20+ years as a legal secretary - many in Atlanta where I worked at one of the largest law firms in the city. I have also been an office manager at a small law firm for an attorney I had worked for at the big firm of Alston & Bird. I have worn many hats and know how to do the work and run an office. Been a signatory on accounts with 2 attorneys in the past also. I would like to hear from you and would like to provide my resume. My cell is 770-722-5713 and my email is: Lpatacca123@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you. Kindly, Lynn Patacca