1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Available Legal Assistant/Secretary

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mweimorts, Dec 3, 2014.

1. mweimorts

mweimorts Beach Comber

I am a sole practitioner working in central South Walton. I am seeking a person to work as an legal assistant/secretary. Although legal experience is not necessarily required, prior work experience in a law office would be very helpful.

Some skills that are required are computer experience, including Microsoft Office. Personal skills are a must as well as the ability to become self-directed once trained.

Please send private messages in reply.

2. BeachLovePeace

BeachLovePeace Beach Crab

I am very interested!

3. Lisapatterson

Lisapatterson Beach Crab

4. Lynn Patacca

Lynn Patacca Beach Comber

I believe I saw this post back in December and thought I had responded. I have 20+ years as a legal secretary - many in Atlanta where I worked at one of the largest law firms in the city. I have also been an office manager at a small law firm for an attorney I had worked for at the big firm of Alston & Bird. I have worn many hats and know how to do the work and run an office. Been a signatory on accounts with 2 attorneys in the past also. I would like to hear from you and would like to provide my resume. My cell is 770-722-5713 and my email is: Lpatacca123@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you. Kindly, Lynn Patacca