• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Mark if you remember the taxpayers group got all the invoices from Cecilia Jones office furniture and remodeling when she was the district 5 commissioner. I am sure I still have these in my storage files. My question is who told Louis to right the letter to the editor, and did you approve it before going out. I may have new concers as to where and when the contracts to purchase were brought out a a BCC meeting and approved in the sunshine before the purchase was made or the contract to purchase signed.

My next question does only the chairman have authority to have the public information officer write letters to the editor or can any board member give him orders on what and when to write.

I noticed it was posted on Sowal under a fictitious name so my question is who did Louis give it to to post before the paper had time to receive and print it.

Last but not least please send me all receipts for Cecelia's office when she was district 5 commissioner including all furniture, any and all hours and the pay per employee for county employees doing work there , cabinets,. This request is not limited to these items only it is for any and all expenses. The dates they were approved and who approved the invoices and payments.

Good luck this year,
Suzanne Harris