• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JKD

Beach Crab
Apr 5, 2015
Hello, my family and I vacation in early June every year at Watercolor and I usually hire a fishing guide but cannot this year. I have tried fishing Western Lake many times with no luck. Any recommendations for a place to fish from with light tackle for Reds/Trout and/or Bass?

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
Were you successful with a guide? What did he do and where?

Fish are starting to bite on the lakes and in the surf. Early morning and late evening are best.

JKD

Beach Crab
Apr 5, 2015
Thanks, Mike. I used shallow water expeditions and both years we went to Panama City. The first year was in August and we were targeting False Albacore. Last year we targeted Reds. Is there a good access point around Grayton that I could take the kids to fish from a dock?

Bbain

Beach Crab
Jun 5, 2015
Thanks, Mike. I used shallow water expeditions and both years we went to Panama City. The first year was in August and we were targeting False Albacore. Last year we targeted Reds. Is there a good access point around Grayton that I could take the kids to fish from a dock?

Hi - I will be in the Grayton Beach area in a couple weeks and was curious if there is a spot to do some fresh water fishing from the bank? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that you have! Thanks