• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006

Please join us for an evening of great live music featuring Dread Clampitt, and a sneak preview of Kris Wheeler?s documentary ?Back from the Dread?. There will be a pre-concert reception outside in the Rep courtyard starting at 7pm, with 40 ouncers in redneck coozies, popcorn, boiled peanuts and Dread Clampitt merchandise for sale. Have your picture taken as you stroll the red carpet on your way inside the theatre. The 20-25 minute preview screening will begin at 8pm, and the boys will start playing shortly after for an unforgettable concert on the intimate Rep stage. $20 general admission; $15 for Seaside Rep members, all ages welcome. You don?t want to miss this one, get your tickets today! Purchase online at Seaside Repertory Theatre, in person at Amavida in Seaside, or over the phone at 850-231-0733.​

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Please clarify for me whether this is at WaterColor or Seaside on 30A in South Walton. Saw a different location listed on another post. These two places are within shouting distance of each other, just fine tuning my parking plan. Will be there. Always love a local story.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Here is some inside ticket info- I am at the office right now- tickets more than half sold- which means if you want to see the show, I would buy today or tomorrow!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Here is some inside ticket info- I am at the office right now- tickets more than half sold- which means if you want to see the show, I would buy today or tomorrow!
:clap: I bought mine on-line this morning...I DON"T want to miss this event!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
There are about 10-12 tickets left, period. If you are planning on attending, you will need to buy your tickets today! It will be sold out very soon, and there will not be any available at the door- even the standing room only spaces are already filled!

With or without a ticket, c'mon by the Rep- the patio will be hopping. Get your picture taken on the Dread Carpet!

the nuge

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2010
Hope it isn't too late for those of you without tickets. There's no venue in town that's better than the Rep for live music. Support your local artists and buy a ticket.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Showtime in 4 hours! We are very excited about music in the theatre- it is a great place to see music!

A few updates:

Yes, show is sold out. Very sold out. Even standing room is sold out.

We wanted to serve 40 ounce beers, to compliment the song about redneck coozies - and it turns out 40 ouncers are illegal in the state of FL. Who knew?:lol: So 24 ounce Heinekens will just have to do.:roll: We will dress them down in their brown paper bags. (Oh, and there is a keg.) Concessions will stay open during the show.

There will be a red carpet and pictures will be taken. Be ready!

Boiled peanuts are currently in the production phase.

I heard a rumor about hula hoops.

Thanks everyone in advance for supporting the Seaside Rep and Dread! See ya on the patio...