• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

grantsgirl

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2007
I am having my beach wedding for Sept 15th. The reception will be held @ the Embassy Suites in Destin. I am looking for a local band. I like to have a variety of music. There will only be around 40-50 people @ the reception..we are having a small wedding. The music must stop @ 10:00 also. Where do I find beach rental chairs? Also, are there any wedding coordinators that dont charge $700 for 1 day? Thanks so much!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
For bands, I recommend going to myspace.com and clicking on music. You can search for bands on myspace withing any particular range of miles from our zipcode 32459. Clicking on the bands' pages, you can listen to samples of their music. Sounds like you want a band which will play covers. Is this correct? I believe there are a few around here which might work for you if that is the case.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I am having my beach wedding for Sept 15th. The reception will be held @ the Embassy Suites in Destin. I am looking for a local band. I like to have a variety of music. There will only be around 40-50 people @ the reception..we are having a small wedding. The music must stop @ 10:00 also. Where do I find beach rental chairs? Also, are there any wedding coordinators that dont charge $700 for 1 day? Thanks so much!

Book Synergy. I"ll find the info for you! They're fun, you can sing and dance along. They're amazing.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I have not heard Synergy and Jones and Company in person, but I am always hearing about them, and it's always good things.

Edit: I'm not certain whether or not Bella Flora (local florist) will rent chairs, but they might be a good source for you to find someone who does. They are really good people.

Bella Flora, Inc 850-231-1511
4281 E County Highway 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Last edited:

You need to hire these guys clicky :D

I didn't even clicky and I knew what you had posted when I saw your name as a reply. :funn:

I just found out a little background on those guys....

Several members of the band are grammy award winning artists. Apparently the group consists of very successful artist who just do this gig for funn.

They are really good. I think I read they were playing at the Famous Door in Destin. Where is that? :dunno:

I'm telling ya, if they are there you locals have got to go experience this band. They are great funn to watch and awesome musicians. I had no idea that played that far south.

Oops.... I thought you were talking about the Mummies :blush:

Last edited: