1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Local Catch Bar & Grill Is A SoWal Favorite

Discussion in 'The Latest Content from SoWal.com' started by SoWal Staff, Oct 1, 2015.

1. SoWal Staff

SoWal Staff Serving the Community! Staff Member

[​IMG]

It’s shoulder season in SoWal and our friends at Local Catch are showing some serious love to the SoWal community that helped g

Continue reading...

What do you think? We all need community feedback, ideas, suggestions ... please share!

2. buck21master

buck21master Beach Comber

I have personally had the pleasure to get to know both Adam and Jimmy over the years down here in Santa Rosa Beach. Our area could not be represented better than by these two young gentlemen. Local Catch is a true gem here on 30A and I will continue to eat, drink and be merry here as often as possible.

3. seabythegrove

seabythegrove Beach Fanatic

"[Note - Due to bridge construction at Draper Lake, a detour on Scenic 30A through spring 2016 means you access Local Catch from the west. So if you're coming from that direction all is the same. If you're coming from east of Blue Mountain Beach, take 98 to south on Hwy 393, then west on Scenic 30A. We're making it our duty to visit all businesses on the detour route!]"

I think it should read EAST on 30A, not WEST...

4. SoWal Staff

SoWal Staff Serving the Community! Staff Member

Thanks!