• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Blonde Starfish

Beach Comber
Oct 14, 2014
  • Hello.....My family would like to rent a long term home 2400-3200 sq. ft. for more than a year. Furnished would be nice (but not a deal breaker), with a 1-2 door garage, fenced backyard if possible, neighborhood pool or one available on site. Need an open kitchen and at least one bedroom downstairs, if the house is more than one floor. Very family oriented and children have attended Bay Elementary and Seaside Neighborhood School. Would like to stay anywhere from the West end of 30A to County Rd 395 either South OR North of Highway 98. Pet friendly rental, as we have one small dog. Please message me with pictures and information. Thanks so much!

Blonde Starfish

Beach Comber
Oct 14, 2014
We've looked at some really nice houses, but have not found the one yet. We found a great yard, no pool, but the yard was worth it. The bedrooms did not work for us. Nothing we're looking for is written in stone, except location and bedroom downstairs. We are not necessarily looking for a 2 or 3 story home, a one story would be great if it has a lot of room. It doesn't have to be "beachy" traditional would be good. If you hear of anything please remember us.
:thanks: so much!

"For What I Want.....
I Can Wait."

Blonde Starfish

Beach Comber
Oct 14, 2014
Still looking for a house....would like to find something by end of January or sooner.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
graveyard.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2391 (2).jpg
    IMG_2391 (2).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 61