• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LeslieC

Beach Comber
Sep 22, 2012
Sandestin
I am a very responsible, clean, honest, professional female looking for a rental anywhere in Santa Rosa, near bay, along 30a, or Sandestin. I work full time at Tracery in Rosemary Beach and will need something soon. Any utilities included would be ideal, but not necessary. I would be more than happy to look after main house and any upkeep needed in regards to carriage homes, etc. I have an extremely well trained, relaxed, very quiet golden retriever. She is truly a great dog. I can provide great references, if needed. Please PM me with any information you may have. Thank you!

wldknox

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2013
Leslie, I am a 34 year old professional female who has just obtained long term employment in Watercolor. I'm looking to move to the area (Grayton Beach, Watercolor, Seaside or Seagrove) soon. I also have a golden retriever who is very well behaved and trained. She is 11 years old. If you are interested in possibly having a roommate, please message me.

Gclark2712

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2013
Hi .. Our house for rent is in seabreeze .. Just off 30a.. 3 beds and bathss. great new kitchen. Pool, 300ft to beach, 2 miles to rosemary . Residential community not vacation rental. Avail mid march .. Maybe more than you need. $2200 a month. Avail unfurnished or furnished .. My cell is 404.660.1609 and email graham@customerresults.com

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Hi Leslie, sorry I have not replied yet. The condo here at Blue Mt is still available. Private bedroom, bath, shared living room and kitchen. Call me to set up an interview and to come see this weekend if you are still looking. I sent my # in a private message, but the home # is 850-660-1662
Thanks,
Helen