• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

citymouse

Beach Lover
Nov 17, 2006
seagrove
One of my former students whom I absolutely adore has a very successful yarn store in Lansing http://www.threadbearfiberarts.com/. They organize knitting groups. It really sounds like they have fun. I personally have never knitted, but I do like doing needlepoint.

Matt is a genius and just has the greatest personality. He majored in computer science, yet found knitting to be his passion. He did the website BTW.

Anyhow, if you need high-quality yarn, he sells it on his website.

Have funn knitting!:wave:

Thanks for the link, BeachRunner. Never can know of enough good online yarn shops. It's astonishing all the different types of people you find knitting nowadays...genius computer science majors and all !

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Next Meeting

:wave:September 4th at 5:30 at Seaside Amavida.

Bring your yarn and needles and even if you don't have any, you can borrow some!

Will reschedule if Gustav visits.:shock:

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
Make sure you have your knitting permit. I can see the headlines now. The Seaside Gestapo had to use deadly force when a lady lunged at one of seasides finest with her 3MM knitting needles when asked for her permit.:rotfl::funn::D:dunno::yikes:;-):roll::wave:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Make sure you have your knitting permit. I can see the headlines now. The Seaside Gestapo had to use deadly force when a lady lunged at one of seasides finest with her 3MM knitting needles when asked for her permit.:rotfl::funn::D:dunno::yikes:;-):roll::wave:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I knew that your post couldn't be serious! :wave:

Seriously, though, the SG is getting pretty "bad" over there. Not very comfortable when it's 8:15am on a weekday & the only thing they have to do is follow locals around.:dunno: