• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Hey all restaurants on 30A… There’s nothing but locals here now so could you make prices a little more reasonable instead of charging the resort vacation prices.. We all supported you when you first began and when things got sweet and you were making all the money these past several years locals were kind of left out..we will leave you tips.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Restaurant people are locals too. Almost everyone I know is hurting. I've never known a better time than now to practice empathy and kindness.

And besides there are a lot of locals with a lot of money and also many other people are hanging out here in their 2nd (or 3rd) home.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Restaurant people are locals too. Almost everyone I know is hurting. I've never known a better time than now to practice empathy and kindness.

And besides there are a lot of locals with a lot of money and also many other people are hanging out here in their 2nd (or 3rd) home.
Blah blah blah true man… I’m one of the most kind empathetic people I know… The majority of locals are every day people who pay the inflated prices that are charged for a lot of mediocre restaurant food on 30A and put up with disrespectful visitors/tourists

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Blah blah blah true man… I’m one of the most kind empathetic people I know… The majority of locals are every day people who pay the inflated prices that are charged for a lot of mediocre restaurant food on 30A and put up with disrespectful visitors/tourists
You can find a place to live with cheaper restaurants no doubt.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
You can find a place to live with cheaper restaurants no doubt.
Hey Bob1..I don’t waste my money on eating in restaurants… If you’re stupid enough to pay the prices in the restaurant on 30A that’s your choice I don’t base where I live because of restaurants

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Hey Bob1..I don’t waste my money on eating in restaurants… If you’re stupid enough to pay the prices in the restaurant on 30A that’s your choice I don’t base where I live because of restaurants
You have all the makings of a terrific neighbor. Your kindness and empathy are overflowing. I'm happy that you recognize these qualities in yourself and are so willing to share them.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Some local restaurants are selling gift cards and you get an extra one for bonus bucks. That is a way to pay prices like yesteryear and help locals. Some restaurants are giving proceeds to employees. Let's help out instead of complaining!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I love our community. Our restaurants are the heart of this town! Let's support them. They are always there for us and you have no idea how much they contribute to the community in so many ways throughout the year.

I am with all local restaurants. We need them. Some are temporarily closed, many have changed their entire business plans to continue to stay open and offer food and drinks to go and delivery. Some may not survive.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I love our community. Our restaurants are the heart of this town! Let's support them. They are always there for us and you have no idea how much they contribute to the community in so many ways throughout the year.

I am with all local restaurants. We need them. Some are temporarily closed, many have changed their entire business plans to continue to stay open and offer food and drinks to go and delivery. Some may not survive.
Thank you for the terrific job you were doing keeping up with local restaurants. Is there a list anywhere of restaurants selling gift cards with the special mentioned?