• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Please help me find a small condo or cottage....carriage house maybe? Furnished or unfurnished. Needed by October 1st possible September 1st. DO NOT SMOKE, NO PETS. My daughter starts college this fall and will be home some weekends and holidays. Please contact me if you hear of anything. Thank you so much!

Kat
Message me here on Sowal or e-mail me at katatthebeach@aol.com038_382.jpg

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
If anyone knows someone who might rent a small condo in Gulf Place over the shops or the ones right on 30A please let me know. I could use a one bedroom with built in bunk beds in the hall or a 2 bedroom. If you have any other suggestions on where to look online just drop me a line. SoWal has always been the best at finding just what you need. THANKS so much!!!!
I would like to stay on 30A between Dune Allen and Seaside as i feel safer by myself in this area.....but will look at everything available.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, I have a 2 bedroom, fully furnished condo at the Village of Blue Mtn. for $1150 per month. Available now.

Rita
423 - 718-8421

Thanks Rita.....need it for September at the earliest. Appreciate all the help!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I just want something peaceful and comforting.....is that too much to ask? Oh yeah, not too expensive while I finish two cookbooks and adjust to a new life. My nest is totally empty.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
There is a house on 30A for rent in Blue Mountain Beach accross the street from Adagio. I saw the sign and I think it says $850/month. It was written pretty small and I could not see it very well. That seems to be the going rate around here. I do not know if it is furnished or not.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
There is a house on 30A for rent in Blue Mountain Beach accross the street from Adagio. I saw the sign and I think it says $850/month. It was written pretty small and I could not see it very well. That seems to be the going rate around here. I do not know if it is furnished or not.

Thanks heartbren but Doug is moving into a house a few doors down.....don't think I want to be there. But thank you for keeping an eye open for me.