Locals Need Your Help finding a long term rental

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by ItzKatzTime, Jul 29, 2011.

1. ItzKatzTime

ItzKatzTime Beach Fanatic

Please help me find a small condo or cottage....carriage house maybe? Furnished or unfurnished. Needed by October 1st possible September 1st. DO NOT SMOKE, NO PETS. My daughter starts college this fall and will be home some weekends and holidays. Please contact me if you hear of anything. Thank you so much!

Kat
    Message me here on Sowal or e-mail me at katatthebeach@aol.com 038_382.jpg

2. ItzKatzTime

If anyone knows someone who might rent a small condo in Gulf Place over the shops or the ones right on 30A please let me know. I could use a one bedroom with built in bunk beds in the hall or a 2 bedroom. If you have any other suggestions on where to look online just drop me a line. SoWal has always been the best at finding just what you need. THANKS so much!!!!
    I would like to stay on 30A between Dune Allen and Seaside as i feel safer by myself in this area.....but will look at everything available.

3. Kurt Lischka

Kurt Lischka Admin Staff Member

It's tough out there. Be sure to talk to employees and owners at Gulf Place. They might have a line on something.

4. Ritackay

Ritackay Beach Lover

Hi, I have a 2 bedroom, fully furnished condo at the Village of Blue Mtn. for $1150 per month. Available now.

Rita
    423 - 718-8421

5. ItzKatzTime

Thanks Kurt will do that!!!!!

6. ItzKatzTime

Thanks Rita.....need it for September at the earliest. Appreciate all the help!

7. ItzKatzTime

I just want something peaceful and comforting.....is that too much to ask? Oh yeah, not too expensive while I finish two cookbooks and adjust to a new life. My nest is totally empty.

8. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

There is a house on 30A for rent in Blue Mountain Beach accross the street from Adagio. I saw the sign and I think it says $850/month. It was written pretty small and I could not see it very well. That seems to be the going rate around here. I do not know if it is furnished or not.

9. ItzKatzTime

Thanks heartbren but Doug is moving into a house a few doors down.....don't think I want to be there. But thank you for keeping an eye open for me.

10. LindsSRB

LindsSRB Beach Comber

Was that the sign for one of the brickyard houses or another rental?

11. ItzKatzTime

I will go by and check for sure....thanks!

12. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

It is not exactly like one of the brick yard rentals. It is designed totally different and of a different color. It is on 30A close to the brickyard. It is a beige color brick.

13. ItzKatzTime

STILL LOOKING......thank you to all the responses. Have checked on may and have not found a fit yet. Looking at one on Wednesday.....maybe this could be it. Hopefully I find my place. It was so much easier 21 years ago when I wandered into Grayton and Revard found me a perfect little cottage on the corner of Defuniak and Hotz. Those were the days!!!!!

BUT, Theze are the dayz NOW. :spin:

14. LindsSRB

LindsSRB Beach Comber

heartbren, I drove by several times and could not locate the sign. If you happen to pass it and it's still available, would you please send me the #? Thank you very much!

15. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

I have not seen the sign lately. I'll check tomorrow, but I think it may have gotten rented already. I'll still be on the lookout for it and let you know for sure. Have a good one.

16. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

Rental

I went by the house and the rent sign is gone. There were also 2 houses in the same block for sale and those signs are also gone. They have been for sale for a long time and now all three dissapeared. If they go back up or I see anything else I'll be sure to post it. I wish you the best. :wave:

17. LindsSRB

LindsSRB Beach Comber

Thank you so very much for your help! We will be looking for anything on that side of 30A now until the winter. Really appreciate your thoughtfulness!

18. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

I walked by there with my dog tonight to see if I missed the signs. There is one sign left, but it is for sale. It has been renovated very nicely, but is for sale and not for rent. If you want the phone number, I'll be happy to send it to you and I will keep my eyes open for a rental.