• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Yzarctoo

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2009
My two cars were broken in to last night...my fault not locked :yikes:...I'm on Pine in Grayton. All that was taken was money...ignored all other items in car... We were lucky.....LOCK YOUR CARS AT NIGHT...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:yikes:...money left in an unlocked car????

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
In other breaking news, look before you cross the street and don't run with scissors.

Sorry you were robbed, and glad it was nothing irreplacable, but ................... c'mon!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
My two cars were broken in to last night...my fault not locked :yikes:...I'm on Pine in Grayton. All that was taken was money...ignored all other items in car... We were lucky.....LOCK YOUR CARS AT NIGHT...

So sorry to hear about this....thanks for the reminder!

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
In their defense, a lot of people leave change in their cars. 2 of my sons do that and the constant rattle when I ride in their cars drives me nuts. It seems like at some times there is over $10.00 in quarters in the trays.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Yes, it appears we now have more crime in the area. We had two bicycles stolen recently right out from under the garage cover where they were stored. We all need to be vigilant and immediately call 267-2000 if something really unusual is noted.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Is a car really considered "broken into" if it is unlocked?

Chalk up the money taken as tuition to the School of Hard Knocks.

In this economy, if you don't want it stolen...lock it up. We're no longer the Mayberry RFD you've come to know and love over the past few years.

Last edited:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
In their defense, a lot of people leave change in their cars. 2 of my sons do that and the constant rattle when I ride in their cars drives me nuts. It seems like at some times there is over $10.00 in quarters in the trays.
They probably got change from the POST OFFICE - the machines give me dollar coins.:roll:.and that's where mine go - into the car coin box.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
What a shame! My vehicle has been broken into and/or stolen so many times in the City that I am naturally conditioned to leave nothing in it overnight. Good training..........I'm so good at other things, though.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
What a shame! My vehicle has been broken into and/or stolen so many times in the City that I am naturally conditioned to leave nothing in it overnight. Good training..........I'm so good at other things, though.
And, pray, tell, what might they be?:D