• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

renee friesen

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Recommendations for long term rental manager?
Hey Matt!!

I would love to chat with you about what our management company can do for you! We Manage about 120 properties in South Walton and have almost 20 years experience! We are a small/family run company, so we really focus on relationships with our owners so we can maximize your investment, stress free!

Please give me a call today 850-596-5432
Or you can email me renee@bsunsets.com

harrymurry

Beach Comber
Nov 30, 2012
I would highly recommend Myer Properties, they also have inspectors that go well beyond just making sure it is clean, they also ensure everything is in order for when the guests arrive (burnt out lightbulbs, beach toys in order, trash cans aren't full, etc)

Myer Properties is committed to high-quality rental and property management at reasonable rates; which allows owners to receive the maximum return on their rental property. Our style of rental also maximizes rental income, and again, gains advantage over other larger, cookie cutter real estate businesses which primary business is not rental management, but real estate sales.

Though we have properties in other areas, we plan to remain selective to the 30A corridor, Destin and those areas close by, with high potential rentals where the return goes to the owner deserving the primary share of the rental dollars.

Our approach is customized to each rental property but has some fundamental tried and true practices that work and allow our customers to receive the maximum return on their investments.

To find out more about Myer Properties, please take a look at our website Myers30a.com or give us a call at 205-871-4494.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
My Southern Beach Rentals.