• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachLovinGirl

Beach Comber
Apr 9, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Hello! My fiance and myself have relocated to Santa Rosa Beach from Texas this month! We are currently staying with family, but looking for a place of our own! We are looking for a long term rental in this area. (Open to along 30A or north!) We have two potty trained and well behaved dogs! Photo attached! We would prefer a house since we have the dogs, and looking to stay under $1700 if at all possible! We are looking to eventually buy a house once we decide the exact area we'd like to permanently settle down in!

I look forward to hearing back from potential landlords!

Thanks!
Katie

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 48

C. Manganiello

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello! My fiance and myself have relocated to Santa Rosa Beach from Texas this month! We are currently staying with family, but looking for a place of our own! We are looking for a long term rental in this area. (Open to along 30A or north!) We have two potty trained and well behaved dogs! Photo attached! We would prefer a house since we have the dogs, and looking to stay under $1700 if at all possible! We are looking to eventually buy a house once we decide the exact area we'd like to permanently settle down in!

I look forward to hearing back from potential landlords!

Thanks!
Katie

Hi Katie,
I have a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath home available for rent. $1700/month. Click link to see/read more:243 Hunters Road, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Please let me know if you'd like to take a look. Thank you.
Cheryl

Jerrod n Marie Scott

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
FLEXIBLE RENTAL TERMS 1-3-6-12 months

$2,400 Monthly Rent
$2,000 Security Deposit

*****LAWN CARE INCLUDED*****

• Beautiful home- right off of HWY 393 right next to Magnolia Creek Subdivision
  • Ranch home with split floor plan
  • Giant Master bedroom with sitting area and separate his & hers walk in closets
  • 1.5 acre private lot plenty of space to park your toys
  • Private stocked fishing pond, tile floors, carpeted rooms, granite counters and tumbled travertine throughout
  • Fenced back yard and enclosed patio
Looking for responsible, reliable, & trustworthy adults. Credit Check, Background Check and references.
If a short term lease is needed we can furnish and include utilities but rent would be negotiated to include expenses.

AVAILABLE STARTING JUNE
NO SMOKING
(770) 490-3265

BeachLovinGirl

Beach Comber
Apr 9, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
FLEXIBLE RENTAL TERMS 1-3-6-12 months

$2,400 Monthly Rent
$2,000 Security Deposit

*****LAWN CARE INCLUDED*****

• Beautiful home- right off of HWY 393 right next to Magnolia Creek Subdivision
  • Ranch home with split floor plan
  • Giant Master bedroom with sitting area and separate his & hers walk in closets
  • 1.5 acre private lot plenty of space to park your toys
  • Private stocked fishing pond, tile floors, carpeted rooms, granite counters and tumbled travertine throughout
  • Fenced back yard and enclosed patio
Looking for responsible, reliable, & trustworthy adults. Credit Check, Background Check and references.
If a short term lease is needed we can furnish and include utilities but rent would be negotiated to include expenses.

AVAILABLE STARTING JUNE
NO SMOKING
(770) 490-3265

Thank you for your reply, and while I love this house and area... this is a bit out of our price range! :)