• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Halie_Behnke

Beach Crab
Hey everyone, my husband and I are new to the area and are looking for a long term rental in the Santa Rosa Beach or Miramar Beach area. We need at least one bedroom and one bath. We are open to apartments, townhomes, single family homes, etc. Thank you for your help!

Danya-OhanaRES

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2022
Hey everyone, my husband and I are new to the area and are looking for a long term rental in the Santa Rosa Beach or Miramar Beach area. We need at least one bedroom and one bath. We are open to apartments, townhomes, single family homes, etc. Thank you for your help!
Hi Halie,
I have a 2bed and 1 bed coming up for a 6 month lease. Please give me a call or email at Danya@ohanares.com or my cell at 407-766-9219.

Danya Luby
Ohana Real Estate Services

Michelle123

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2012
Hi! I have a 3 bedroom townhouse in Mack Bayou. It can be furnished or unfurnished. Let me know if you’re interested!