• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Too cheap! I'll double what the two guys above skunkape are prepared to offer. In the meantime I'll be at the bar with Skunkape. Could be a long wait for me to hear a response

Chrisb

Beach Comber
May 10, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi my name is Chris and I want to know how much you were renting the house for I am currently in the need A new rental I have to be out by the end of May or the beginning of June so if you would I would like to know the price and like to see any photos that you have if it is still available

Chrisb

Beach Comber
May 10, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi my name is Chris and I want to know how much you were renting the house for I am currently in the need A new rental I have to be out by the end of May or the beginning of June so if you would I would like to know the price and like to see any photos that you have if it is still available

Cornelia Boone

Beach Comber
Jan 6, 2016
I have a long term rental available on 30-A in Seagrove Beach. One bedroom, furnished condo with two pools, tennis courts and laundry facilities across the street from beach access. Updated and remodeled and ready for 6/12 month tenant to take over in May. Pet friendly. References and deposit required. $975/mo. with cable, water and condo amenities included. Give me a shout if you are interested.

Cornelia Boone

Beach Comber
Jan 6, 2016
Is this available? Dates are confusing. Looking for unfurnished. Retired professional woman, area resident over 18 years, pls. reply 850-897-5182.