• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nicolep

Beach Comber
Feb 11, 2015
My name is Nicole and I am currently searching for a 1 or 2 bedroom, close to Seacrest beach. I would prefer to pay no more than $1100 monthly. Willing to sign a multiple year lease. Fabulous references. Current lease ends Oct 30th. Must be pet-friendly as I do have an E.S.A lab-mix.
Thank you!

rebeccabourbon

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2015
My name is Nicole and I am currently searching for a 1 or 2 bedroom, close to Seacrest beach. I would prefer to pay no more than $1100 monthly. Willing to sign a multiple year lease. Fabulous references. Current lease ends Oct 30th. Must be pet-friendly as I do have an E.S.A lab-mix.
Thank you!

Hi Nicole!
Would You consider PCB? I know it's not ideal but I have a super cute 1/1 apartment at The Retreat at PCB (literally 3 minutes past Carillon) and I'm looking to Sublet or have someone take over my lease to move closer to family. I'm currently paying about $975/mo, (that's including my usually monthly electric, internet, renters insurance and all other utilities) I work in Alys Beach which is right next to Seacrest and I have a 10 minute drive to work everyday. It's pretty ideal. My lease is up in February and my apartment would become available within the first couple weeks of November. If you're interested, get in touch whenever! 207-653-5549 rebecca.lizanecz@gmail.comScreen Shot 2015-09-11 at 3.03.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-11 at 3.03.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-11 at 3.03.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-11 at 3.03.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-11 at 3.04.08 PM.png

T.Knieling

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
image.jpeg Hey, Nicole. I'm looking at renting a house in Santa Rosa Beach 3/2 with garage and privacy fenced in yard, .8 miles from the Gulf. It is in a locals neighborhood. Peaceful, on cul de sac. If interested in splitting rent and utilities let me know.
Thanks Tammy

nicolep

Beach Comber
Feb 11, 2015
Hey Tammy what exactly would the rent and utilities come out to each month. I'm currently on a fixed budget with off season now upon us.
My current lease is up Oct. 31st so I have a matter of a few days to figure things out.

T.Knieling

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
Hey Tammy what exactly would the rent and utilities come out to each month. I'm currently on a fixed budget with off season now upon us.
My current lease is up Oct. 31st so I have a matter of a few days to figure things out.
I have a found one room mate. She does not want any pets. I'm sorry and wish you the best in your search.